   RE: [xml-dev] Sun's senior IT architect Victoria Livschitz about XML

  • To: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@yahoo.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Sun's senior IT architect Victoria Livschitz about XML
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:07:18 -0800

Interesting. Too bad her comment is the equivalent of a sound bite with no substance at all. I'd be curious to know why she things moving to XML from proprietary binary formats is a setback as opposed to a step forward. Maybe this is just Sun's way of justifying pushing replacing the XML in XML Web Services with ASN.1

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth, minus 40% inheritance tax.