   RE: [xml-dev] <selector xpath="."/> doesn't work

Start with an English sentence: "every building on the campus can be
referred to by its buildingCode". Then define a key on the campus
element with a "selector" that identifies the buiding element, and a
"field" that identifies the buildingCode of that building.

Using a selector of "." means "every building in the building can be
referred to..." which doesn't make much sense.

Michael Kay