   Posted genx alpha tarball and docs

See http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2004/02/17/GenxAlpha

Tarball at: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/genx/genx.tgz
docs at: http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/genx/docs/Guide.html

Passes lots of tests on Mac OS X and Debian safe.  Doubtless highly
unstable.  Feedback please.

If this catches on, I'm gonna have to get hip to a bunch of OSS
development stuff, I've been working behind the corporate firewall for
years and don't know from libtool and autoconf etc etc etc.... haven't
even run "patch" for a decade.

Conclusion: writing XML correctly isn't hard.  Writing a
general-purpose framework to do it isn't that hard either.

Suggestion: If you feel like shouting "Genx doesn't do X and I need X",
consider the option of layering X on top of Genx.  -Tim

smime.p7s