   ANN: XML Europe 2004 Programme now available, register today forearly bi

  • To: XML-DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: ANN: XML Europe 2004 Programme now available, register today forearly bird rates
  • From: Edd Dumbill <edd@usefulinc.com>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:29:34 +0000

XML Europe 2004, http://www.xmleurope.com, 18-21 April, at the RAI
Centre Amsterdam, provides the premier European forum for the XML
community, spanning the worlds of electronic business, publishing, the
Internet, e-government, software and open standards development.

This year's conference program, (see full details, http://www.xmleurope.
com/2004/programmedtls.asp) takes as its theme "Documenting the Future,"
reflecting the key role XML plays in capturing an ever-increasing
portion of our lives -- whether business transactions, our interactions
with government, or our creative endeavours. At XML Europe, those
responsible for shaping our electronic future will meet, collaborate and
exchange ideas (for list of who attends see http://www.xmleurope.
com/2004/who.asp).

This year's event will bring an added bonus. XML Europe 2004 will be co-
located with Seybold Amsterdam. http://www.seybold365.com/ams2004/.
Attendees will be able to cross attend a number of sessions and peruse
the shared show floor.

No matter what your involvement in XML, you will benefit from
participating in XML Europe. Our remit is traditionally broad: mixing
the newest technology with the latest thinking on the business and legal
issues of information management. From introductory and technical
tutorials, http://www.xmleurope.com/2004/tuts.asp, to sessions exploring
core technologies and application issues, XML Europe will covers an
array of topics beneficial in your business today.

As we visit Amsterdam, the conference will bring together the most
experienced and influential people and companies in the XML industry,
along with realistic and practical instruction and insight. XML Europe
has long been a fertile ground for the creation of new ideas and
partnerships.

XML Europe 2004 will be an essential event for XML practitioners of all
kinds, from business to technical, content management to web services,
public to private sector.

Make plans now to join this dynamic event today. Register at: http://
www.xmleurope.com/2004/registration.asp. Early bird rates in effect till
27 February.

Adobe, Enfocus Software, Esko-Graphics, Microsoft Office Infopath, and
Quark are sponsors of the Seybold Amsterdam and XML Europe 2004 events.

Please distribute to others you may think are interested in attending
XML Europe 2004!

--
Edd Dumbill -- more from me at http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/
Managing Editor, XML.com, XMLhack.com; Chair, XML Europe 2004