   websites

Hello,

Could someone advice me please?

I am thinking of making my website multilingual and want to know if xml and uft8 is the best way to tackle this problem.  There seems to be a lot of Japanese websites that use shift jis, wouldn't it be better to use utf8?  Would all browsers support a site built on XML and UTF8?

Thank you for your help.

Steve.

Steve Bartwhistle
Technology Director

http://www.appliedlanguage.com
Translation services for 140 different languages

http://www.appliedlanguage.com/website_translation.shtml
Translation for all file types, formats and technology