   RE: [xml-dev] How to send binary data using XML?

See:
and

From: Chandrashekhar Otari [mailto:shekhar_cse@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 11:30 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] How to send binary data using XML?

Hi,

We know that XML is used basically for transferring the data across the net. So we can send text data by putting it in XML file. But I don't know how we can put binary data like images in XML file and send it across the net by transferring that XML file. So if anyone knows how to do that please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandrashekhar P. Otari

Software Engineer
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd.
Suma Center, 2nd Floor, Opp. Himali Society,
Near Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandawane,
Pune 411004.
Phone 5425655, 5424253