len

From: David Megginson [mailto:dmeggin@attglobal.net]

I'd say forget about classes and make your objects big bags of properties
(attributes and relationships).  The main advantages of classes for
object-oriented programming -- code reuse and type-safe polymorphism --
don't even apply to simple information representation, so why pay the costs
of a class structure if you don't receive any benefits?

  There exists an entity A.
  A is human.
  A is male.
  A is married to B.