   Re: [xml-dev] CSS Scoping in XML Namespaces

Robin Berjon wrote:

> Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
>
>> Thanks Robert.  Fortunately, I only have to contend with IE for this
>> project.  Closed worlds are scoped worlds by definition. ;-)
>

> Unfortunately, IE is such a poor excuse for a browser that you won't be
> able to do much with CSS. IE only does tagsoup rendering, you're feeding
> caviar to the pigs.

yea, well, so you consider 80-90% of users pigs. interesting. (oh, I see
-- *.fr)

can you tell me about another browser that handles it? can you tell me
about another browser that has the ability to do schema validation of
xml? (seriously -- I'm interested)