   schematron rules anormal behavior (off-topic)

Greetings,

Has anyone already detected any anormal behavior with schematron rules
when matching on context?

I detected the following symptom which I cannot explain and I haven't
the sufficient knowledge in schematron to debug it.

Case study:
I have my schematron rules organized in patterns. Each pattern has
several rules defined.

Behavior:
Sometimes rules are so simple but still doesn't work. To debug it I
added an report that always must be evaluated to true to print a
message. However they aren't printed, which leads the problem to the
"context" attribute in the rule it self.

<pattern id="x">
<!-- many rules here -->
<rule context="foo:A">
	<report test="1=1"> must print this </report>
</rule>
</pattern>

More debug:
I moved my rule to the top of the pattern, and suddenly it started to
report. It appears that there is some kind of overflow and last the
rules aren't processed.

Anyone can confirm this behavior of schematron?

regards,
Pedro Salazar.
--
-PS