   Re: [xml-dev] schematron rules anormal behavior (off-topic)

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 19:35, Pedro Salazar wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Has anyone already detected any anormal behavior with schematron rules
> when matching on context?

.../...

> More debug:
> I moved my rule to the top of the pattern, and suddenly it started to
> report. It appears that there is some kind of overflow and last the
> rules aren't processed.
>
> Anyone can confirm this behavior of schematron?

Yes, and it's not anormal but conform to the specification :) ...

For each node and each pattern, the rules are evaluated in the order in
which they appear in the Schematron schema and this evaluation stops
after the first matching rule.

Hope that helps.

Eric

--
Have you ever thought about unit testing XSLT templates?
                                                     http://xsltunit.org