   Best way to generate the XML files

Hey,

I am writing an application that needs to convert a complicated data structure into an xml file. I have design a DTD file that describes the data structure.

My question is what is the best, most efficient way to covert the data structures (objects) into the XML files with a DTD file.

Thank you very much.

Candy