-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Allen [mailto:joshuaa@microsoft.com]

Well, I get an e-mail anytime someone accesses my credit files, and I
probably *wouldn't* want to get that via RSS.  However, it is very
appealing to me to have RSS feeds available that tell me whenever anyone
enters a new bug in the bug database against me, or whenever someone
checks in code changes to a tree that  I care about.  These capabilities
serve a real need, and are available today very simply using RSS.  And
in fact I would argue that RSS is superior, because I can modify the
scope of the delivered feed based on URL parameters (very RESTful).