   Another published schema broken by XML Schema errata change

http://java.sun.com/dtd/jspxml.xsd

This is the schema for JSP 1.2 XML syntax. If you want to use it, you
will need to download a copy, add a \ in front of the - in the
definition of the AsciiName entity and use the local copy instead.

I mention this not just to further vent my annoyance that this schema
and others like it were broken by an "errata" change, but because, by
some odd coincidence, I wrote the first version of this schema and the
fact that it is no longer valid has led at least one user of my editor
to conclude the errors are a bug in the editor!

So you see, it's not just that the entire community is screwed when
recommendations change substantially in "errata"; it's really all about
me. ;-}

Bob Foster
http://xmlbuddy.com/