Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Current status of XLink
- From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@piper-group.com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:44:28 -0000
- Thread-index: AcQSRWJUYBvR9B3PTSiygv0iVtKjlw==
- Thread-topic: Current status of XLink
What is the current status of Xlink?
I have googled around quite a bit but only found information that is
over 2 years old... Has anyone done anything with it?
I ask because I have a custom independent linking solution, that
potentially has to process Xlinks as well. I suspect the requirement
has come from a manager, rather than a developer, who would like a
one-to-many indpendent linking ability and read the 2 year old
evangelising on the subject.
Where can I find some more recent information?
Is xlink/xpointer just slow to take off, or is it already dead?
Are there any xpointer-to-xpath converters? :)