   Re: [xml-dev] WS-Emperor naked?

FWIW, a few comments on/corrections to the CBDI list at [1]:

- Under the "Standard or Admin Body", there are many occurrences of "Not
yet submitted". I believe this makes the (incorrect) assumption that the
intention is to submit these specifications to ooen standards
consortiums, when that is not always the case. I would say "Not
submitted" or "Vendor specification". [This one is an opinion, not a
correction]

- WS-CAF is an OASIS TC [2], yet it's listed as "Not yet submitted"

- WS-Provisioning is really the OASIS Provisioning Services Technical
Committee (PSTC), which is not restricted to Web Services

- WS-RF is now an OASIS TC [3]

- The Liberty Alliance [4] should probably be listed, for Identity
Management

- Although not specific to Web Services, OASIS XACML [5] should also be
listed, as there is a draft Web Services Profile [6]

- I would also add WS-Discovery [7]

- and WS-MetadataExchange [8]

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

[1] http://roadmap.cbdiforum.com/reports/protocols/summary.php
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ws-caf
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wsrf
[4] www.projectliberty.org