   XSL-FO Table and region after

Hi all,
i have this issue:
i have a page master where a fo:table is defined in region-body(fo:flow
flow-name="xsl-region-body"), but i can see that bottom margin of
region-body is not respected, in other way fo:table is rendered also in
region-after and this is a problem for me, because on last page of sequence
i must add a footer. In the particulare case where in last page the fo:table
takes all space available also in region-after, my footnote is not
displayed!
So, the question is: Is possible to render the fo:table only in the declared
space area of region-body? If no, is possible to make sure display of
footnote on last page? This issue is very important for me, if anyone can
tell me a solution ....
thanks in advance, bye,
Mauro Arcolini