   Re: [xml-dev] Finishing up SAX

At 10:23 AM -0400 4/6/04, David Megginson wrote:
>Unfortunately, I let this SAX thing slip because of a business trip
>and other committments, but I'd like to make a push and get it
>finished after I get back from the Easter weekend.  In the meantime,
>where are we?  I've lost track, but I do remember this:
>
>1. We need to fix up package.html.  Someone sent me a patch, but
>it's disappeared -- could the person please resend if possible?
>
>2. There were a couple of JavaDoc issues still around Namespace attributes.

Can you please give me a heads up when this is all integrated into
CVS? I and I suspect  others would like to make another sanity check
on what's going to be released before we call it official. I don't
think they're any major problems. I just want to make sure nothing's
been inadvertently been left out or added or accidentally retained
from the work on 2.1.
--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu