From: Rich Salz [mailto:rsalz@datapower.com]
Sent: 07 April 2004 19:00
To: Paul Sumner Downey
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] Competing Specifications - A Good or Bad Thing?

> I don't think all of these WS-* specs *are* composable.

Why do you say that?  We have customers using WS-Security, and some of
the tokens they define, without using other things.  We've done demo's
using WS-Routing/addressing, etc.  Have you found issues, or is this
just gut feeling based on your experiences?

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com