   RE: [xml-dev] XML-appropriate editing data structures

> As someone who wrote a 1200 page book, completely in XML in the very
> high-performing jEdit

Way off-topic, but it's interesting how different people can have different
experiences. I've just abandoned jEdit after a month, in frustration at its
sluggishness in handling large documents and browsing large directories.
I've gone back to UltraEdit.

But for serious XML editing I've started to use Stylus Studio, and I'm
beginning to quite like it. I agree with you that I very rarely use an
outline view. In the past I have always given up on XML editors because they
were weak in non-XML-related features.

Michael Kay