   Re: [xml-dev] XML-appropriate editing data structures

Bryce,
I had not used xmlHack before seeing your posting. My compliments, it is
certainly
the most capable editor I have yet come across for handling large files.
It does have some
nice XML features. I loaded a 40 MB file, and it used about 90 MB RAM,
not bad.

I think for a lot of uses this is a nice compromise between text editor,
and form editor
wannabe.

I also noticed that it looks like a Win32 app ;)

Mark