   RE: [xml-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Sedna v0.1 released

  • To: "John Cowan" <cowan@ccil.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Sedna v0.1 released
  • From: "Maxim Grinev" <maxim@grinev.net>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:15:38 +0400

John Cowan wrote:

> Maxim Grinev scripsit:
>
> > Sedna is available for free for commercial and non-commercial usage.
>
> Furthermore, it is free software and open source software under a
> license similar to the old Apache license.

The license is similar to the old Apache license except Sedna is not open
source software. The package contains only binary.
It is not open source because we cannot understand who needs it to be open
source - we have no experience in developing open source software. If
anybody thinks that Sedna should be open source, please let us know.

Maxim Grinev
(maxim@grinev.net)