   SAX: still waiting for patches

While I have received some issue reports and requests, I have not yet
received any more actual patches for the next SAX mini-release.  Could
anyone who still has an outstanding issue please check out the current CVS
repository at

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/sax/

and send me patches or complete files with proposed fixes to those problems?
  I'd like to get them in by the end of the week if possible, to get ready
for a mini bug-fix release.

Thanks, and all the best,

David