   RE: [xml-dev] RE: Why a "general" solution? (was: RE: [xml-dev]XML Binar

I have heard that a web-based translation tool, based on X.694, will soon be
available on a website, but I don't have precise information about when and
where.

X.694 specifies a conversion from XML Schema to ASN.1, but not vice versa.

Alessandro Triglia