   Re: [xml-dev] XML Binary Characterization WG public list availabl e

the biggest problem with the 4004 was the room full of circuits it took
to make it work. i think our best implementation was about 70 chips.

but philips did build traffic light controllers with it - replaced a lot
of type 3000 relays - ternary logic before electronics - gotta love it

rick