   RE: [xml-dev] Fast text output from SAX?

Dennis Sosnoski wrote:
> I'm curious what benchmarks were presented at the
> Binary workshop in support of this point.
	Read the OSS Nokalva submission.[1] The section that talks
about encodings of the Infoset is most relevant to an XBis comparison.
Note: The XML documents used to do the tests were the ones that *you*
defined[2]...
	I am told that the OSS Nokalva system has evolved since the
workshop. Supposedly, we can now expect them to deliver better
compression and better speed. However, I've never seen this
documented.

		bob wyman

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/binary-interchange-workshop/32-OSS-Nokalva-P