   [ANN] xframe - xsddoc-0.4-beta released

The xframe team is pleased to announce the first beta release of the
subproject xsddoc, a documentation tool for W3C XML Schema.

This Announcement notes the significant changes in Release 0.4 beta
compared to Release to 0.3 alpha:

- Support multiple schemas
- Support for redefined schema components
- Content model and attributes documentation
- Support to run with any classloader
- Fixes for all bugs reported until 31.03.2004

We updated our samples to test and demonstrate the results of the current release.
You can view them online here:

XML Schema for XML: http://xframe.sourceforge.net/xml-schema/doc/index.html
SOAP Envelope: http://xframe.sourceforge.net/soap/envelope/doc/index.html
Stress test: http://xframe.sourceforge.net/xsddoc/samples/stress/html/index.html
Schema of xsddoc: http://xframe.sourceforge.net/xsddoc/samples/xsddoc/html/index.html

xsddoc-0.4-beta can be downloaded from here:

For installation and usage instructions please visit our xsddoc page
http://xframe.sourceforge.net/xsddoc.html

Please feel free to send comments and feedback about your experience with xsddoc at

or send a bug report at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=48863&atid=454391

or send a feature request at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=48863&atid=454394

xframe is hosted at Sourceforge: http://xframe.sourceforge.net

regards