   Re: [xml-dev] Newbie Q: Validating heterogeneous XML

Or, if they are using different languages, NRL is the answer (just saw
Dare's post). My response was for the case where they are different
vocabularies expressed in XML Schema, which was only part of what you
were looking for.

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano