   Re: SAX 2.0.2--progress stalled?

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org, sax-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
  • Subject: Re: SAX 2.0.2--progress stalled?
  • From: David Megginson <dmeggin@attglobal.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:16:27 -0400

Neil Graham wrote:

> Patches have been provided, useful discussions (most apparently fairly
> conclusive) have been had; can we please just make the last, relatively
> small effort and get this done?

Are there any outstanding patches people haven't submitted, before I close
the door and package up this release?  I'll put out a prerelease first, just
to make sure I've packaged everything up OK.

Remember, discussion is nice, but patches against the current CVS (or full
files, if you prefer) are what count -- if people don't care enough to make
a patch, I'll assume that the problem isn't that significant.

I've been called for jury duty next Monday and I don't know if, when, or for
how long I might serve, so we need to try to wrap it up this week.

All the best,

David