Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: SAX 2.0.2--progress stalled?
- From: David Megginson <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:16:27 -0400
- In-reply-to: <OFDD24500E.63732F3B-ON85256E7C.0078ADEF@ca.ibm.com>
- References: <OFDD24500E.63732F3B-ON85256E7C.0078ADEF@ca.ibm.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040413 Debian/1.6-5
Neil Graham wrote:
> Patches have been provided, useful discussions (most apparently fairly
> conclusive) have been had; can we please just make the last, relatively
> small effort and get this done?
Are there any outstanding patches people haven't submitted, before I close
the door and package up this release? I'll put out a prerelease first, just
to make sure I've packaged everything up OK.
Remember, discussion is nice, but patches against the current CVS (or full
files, if you prefer) are what count -- if people don't care enough to make
a patch, I'll assume that the problem isn't that significant.
I've been called for jury duty next Monday and I don't know if, when, or for
how long I might serve, so we need to try to wrap it up this week.
All the best,