   SAX 2.0.2 (SAX2r3) prerelease 1 available

I'd appreciate it if anyone interested could look over the prerelease of SAX2r3:

You can download the release notes and ChangeLog first if you don't want to
grab the whole zipfile.  This is mostly a maintenance release with additions
and clarifications in the JavaDoc for API calls, properties, and features.
There are new features specifically for XML 1.1 and Namespaces 1.1
compatibility.

I'd like to get out the release proper by this weekend.  We've already
debated the issues at length (both here and on sax-devel), so I'm interested
mainly in packaging issues and showstopper bugs now.

Thanks, and all the best,

David