   Software to generate all valid XML instances from a XML schema

Is there any software that can generate all valid XML instances from a
specified XML schema?  The nearest I could find is "XML Monkey" on
sourceforge.net, which hasn't released any code yet.

In my particular application, I am testing the XML import-export
capabilities of a certain complex class of ours (call it class Foo).  I want
to use this software (that I'm looking for) to generate all valid XML
instances from our Foo.xsd, then instantiate a Foo and set its values by
importing each XML instance, then exporting each resulting Foo instance to
XML, and finally checking that the original XML instance is XML-equal to the
XML that the Foo exported.

Clearly I'm over-generalizing when I require that the software generate "all
valid XML instances" (per the schema), since that could easily be an
infinite number of instances; even a totally finite schema can lead to a
computationally unreasonable number of XML instances to test.  So more
realistically I want the software to generate the boundary conditions:
minOccurs, maxOccurs (if it's finite), and maybe 2-3 values in between.  If
maxOccurs is unbounded, then I figure the software should generate something
cases for minOccurs, minOccurs * 2, and minOccurs * 4, substituting 1 for
minOccurs in the latter two cases when minOccurs is 0.

I appreciate anyone letting me know of software that already does this
before I commit to writing it myself.  Thanks!

-Steve