   Re: [xml-dev] New releases: SAX.NET 0.96, SAXExpat.NET 0.91

----- Original Message -----
From: "Elliotte Rusty Harold" <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
To: "Karl Waclawek" <karl@waclawek.net>
Cc: <sax-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>; <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2004 11:11 AM

> At 11:05 AM -0400 4/27/04, Karl Waclawek wrote:
>
> >- AElfred.NET: a C# port of AElfred (by Jeff Rafter),
> >   soon to be released
> >

> I'm curious. Does this fix the entity well-formedness bug in
> &Aelfred? I.e. the allowing of non-well-balanced entities as long as
> the resolved document is well-formed? If so, how did you do this?

You would have to consult with Jeff Rafter, I only did the Expat wrapper.
I do actually have a version of the AElfred.NET parser, but not the most recent.

SAX.NET includes a small demo app to test a parser against the XML-Test-Suite.
It does not check SAX conformance, however.
I could run AElfred against the test-suite and report the output to you,
but it would be better if Jeff responded.

Jeff