   Re: [xml-dev] New releases: SAX.NET 0.96, SAXExpat.NET 0.91

> SAX.NET includes a small demo app to test a parser against the
XML-Test-Suite.
> It does not check SAX conformance, however.

It would be nice if we could port over Elliotte's conformance suite when it
has stabalized a little.

> I could run AElfred against the test-suite and report the output to you,
> but it would be better if Jeff responded.

Right now, the AElfed C# port fails 85 tests in the test suite-- I expect to
be able to get this down under 10 by the end of the week. 271 are not
currently supported (XML 1.1 tests and such). Based on my queries about
RELAXNG I found a couple of areas for improvements in name testing and
character testing and am looking to update those. In the long run I hope to
offer the full list of changes back to the GNU project for Java.

> Jeff

Aren't you Karl? ;-)

Jeff