   Re: [xml-dev] XML Router ?

At 2004-05-05 16:50 -0700, Rahul wrote:
>I am wondering if "XML Router" is the next big product
>in the XML space following XML accelerators and XML
>security gateways.

That is an exciting area where work is already progressing well.

Keep your eye out for Solace Systems ... they are building XML routers with
the ability to scale to carrier-network sizes and are currently involved in
a number of carrier network trials.

I gather from their home page at http://www.SolaceSystems.com that they
will be launching a new version of their web site soon ... check it
periodically for when it gets revamped and information is made public.

I hope this helps.

--
Public courses: Spring 2004 world tour of hands-on XSL instruction
Each week:   Monday-Wednesday: XSLT/XPath; Thursday-Friday: XSL-FO

Hong Kong May 17-21;    Bremen May 24-28;    Birmingham June 14-18

Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/
Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/bc