   Re: [xml-dev] Parsed Representation of an XML

This is directly related to some methods of having a binary structured
XML equivalent as the extensive discussions from a couple weeks ago
explored.

My work on something that has some of the pre-parsed and optimal path
search abilities is at: http://esxml.org

sdw