   Re: [xml-dev] Designing XML to Support Information Evolution

As long as we're on the subject of XML and normalization, I'm reminded
of the following 2 XML.com articles on this subject from late 2002:

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/11/13/normalizing.html
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/12/04/normalizing.html

Kind Regards,
Joe Chiusano
Booz | Allen | Hamilton
Strategy and Technology Consultants to the World

--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano