   DataChannel XML Java parser code?

Hello fellow xmlers,

I'm looking for a copy of the old DataChannel
XML Java parser code.

It was called DCXJP and DXP and even X2J, I think.

I have a set of files dated 6/8/1998 containing a
demo named dxpcl.java.  I can compile it, but
I can't run it.  When I try, I get the following
error message:

C:\Temp\DXP>java dxpcl  ..\personal.xml
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class:
com/datachannel/xml/pa
rser/XMLBaseTokenManager, method: jjMoveStringLiteralDfa0_9 signature:
()I) Acce
ssing value from uninitialized register 3
        at com.datachannel.xml.parser.XMLBase.<init>(XMLBase.java)
        at com.datachannel.xml.parser.XMLParser.<init>(XMLParser.java)
        at dxpcl.main(dxpcl.java)

C:\Temp\DXP>

I thought re-compiling all of the code would be one way
to proceed.  The problem is that the distribution I am
in possession of has very little source code, and none
of what I would call the "critical" code.  You know,
stuff like XMLParser and XMLBase.

I am hoping someone out there has an old "dcxjp.zip" or
"dcxjp.exe" file archived away somewhere that they could
send to me.

I'd be very grateful,

Dr. Bruce A. Pumplin
Department of Computer Science