   Re: [OT] Difference between an extensible versus an evolvable infor

Roger,

It's a curious question. Why do you ask it?

My first reaction is to define in this given context evolution as
extensibility in a specific direction (in your examples - adding or rating
content - improving quality of knowledge).

Best regards,
Kremena