   Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev] Semantic Web pe

On Jun 6, 2004, at 4:00 PM, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:

> At 3:11 PM -0400 6/6/04, John Cowan wrote:
>
>> Walter Perry, are you listening?  Your Fichte has been found!
>
> I have no idea who Fichte is/was, or what his/her relevance is here,

As a little experiment to test the power of Google vs the Semantic Web
and analogy vs deduction <grin>, let me guess:

  Harold is to Perry as  " Fichte is to Kant what Euclid-Plato is to
Socrates, and to Spinoza what Euclid-Plato is to Parmenides."
http://www.class.uidaho.edu/mickelsen/texts/Weber%20-%20History/
fichte.htm.