From: Rick Marshall [mailto:rjm@zenucom.com]
Sent: 08 June 2004 05:31
To: Thomas B. Passin
Cc: XML Developer List
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev]
Semantic Web permathread, iteration n+1

and if the schema changes, but not the xslt, and someone suffers
financial loss - tax returns fail, orders lost, etc - who pays?

or will this be a whole new endeavour for lawyers? do i need extra
profesional indemnity to cover what happens when you change something
without telling me?

this thread is starting to worry me....

rick