   Re: [xml-dev] The triples datamodel -- was Re: [xml-dev] SemanticWeb per

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 06:31, Rick Marshall wrote:
> and if the schema changes, but not the xslt, and someone suffers
> financial loss - tax returns fail, orders lost, etc - who pays?
>
> or will this be a whole new endeavour for lawyers? do i need extra
> profesional indemnity to cover what happens when you change something
> without telling me?
>
> this thread is starting to worry me....

There seem to be such diametrically opposing views on fundamental
matters here. It would be interesting to find out if the differences are
really as great as they seem.

One thing we could try, short of setting up a weekend conference, is to
have each side set up a use case or two, work out a solution, and then
switch projects. It would be interesting to compare notes.

I strongly suspect that in the end, the solutions would be less
different than one might think judging from this discussion.

/Henrik