   RE: [xml-dev] Meta-somethingorother (was the semantic web mega-permathre

Once you move to the level of extensible property set, why do you need RDF/OWL for that? A relational DB with PIVOT, or --shock-- XML can do that just fine. Not that I want to get into a "format x is better than format y", but if tools already exist that cover the scenarios, the question becomes economical why you want to invest into a different toolset/format to do what other toolsets/formats already do with acceptable cost.

Best regards
Michael