   Testing XPath without XSLT?

I'd like to test my code for conformance with the XPath spec, but not XSLT. I downloaded the OASIS XPath/XSLT conformance tests, but they test only XPath/XSLT combined, without the ability to test XPath only. Is there another open conformance test out there for XPath only? Or is testing XPath without XSLT against the law? :)

An aside on the OASIS tests: I see the xml source files and xsl files, but where are the "answer keys"? Where are the files you compare against the output of the XSLT processor that you are testing?

Thanks!
-jimbo

Excelsior! XML Marshaller for Cocoa
http://www.homepage.mac.com/jimbokun/Excelsior.html