len

From: Rich Salz [mailto:rsalz@datapower.com]

I am more interested in how someone *retrieving* triplets over the
Internet can trust them.  Limited-access publishing is on the Internet is
basically a solved problem, as you say.  Knowing who, when, and how much I
can trust some arbitrary triples that get fed into my inferencde enginer
is another matter altogether, and I wonder what work's been done in that
area, if any.