   Re: [xml-dev] HELP psychotic namespaces!

"Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@comcast.net>:

> RDDL would be good, and I would suggest using the RDF flavor of RDDL
> see, e.g. -
>
> http://www.rddl.org/RDDL2-example.html

I feel more comfortable with it being in the xhtml flavor myself, I also think
some of the guys here will argue for that when I have my ducks in a row enough
to bring it up, I can't help but think that example of the rdf will fail on more
browsers than it will succeed on, and at least one of the benefits of RDDL is
its human and machine browsability, that said is the rdf flavor of RDDL accepted
now (if accepted is the right word)? Are the various RDDL api implementations I
can point to for others peace of mind working with the RDF version, I'm thinking
the answer is probably not.

Although some of the stuff I am encountering here is starting to make me more
accomodating with the idea of RDF, given that I need graphs to describe some of
this stuff, and the only way to get things through committee is to point at
something saying standard.