   Semantic Web Services

A simple question, but one that could get to
the heart of whether or not we should expect
to see growth in the semantic web business:

What are some services that SemWeb
applications could expose for discovery
and integration into web client applications
including mobile applications?  In other
words, how and where do the Sem Web and
Service Oriented Architectures meet?
The Person examples are interesting but
also obvious (identity management, voluntary
user profiles, behavioral tracking, analysis
and prediction, etc.).

Be as future-oriented as you like but if you
can, describe it in terms of tech that we have
even if the standards are fuzzy or still churning.
This is not a test or a troll.  Anyone?

len