   Re: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTM

* Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>It seems terribly obvious to me. If you want to make your
>site truly machine friendly then just expose XML and style
>it for Web browsers with CSS or XSLT instead of the gross
>hack of munging everything into XHTML. For example, look
>at Mark Pilgrim's Atom feed at http://diveintomark.org/xml/atom.xml.

That also works the other way round, see e.g. the W3C homepage and
<http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/>. So you are saying that we
should author our web pages using Atom documents that include escaped
HTML fragments? Or are you saying that we should have Atom for news,
GameSiteML for game sites, KitchenML for sites on cooking, FridgeML
if I want to browse the content of my refrigerator, AmazonML for the
Amazon homepage, etc.pp. along with incredible amounts of XSLT
transformations so that my mobile phone's battery is empty after
browsing a few sites? Could you then explain how that is machine-
friendly? Or good for authors?