Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bjoern Hoehrmann" <email@example.com>,"Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
- From: "Joshua Allen" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:10:56 -0700
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcRpX6NVuH/fbkRGQXmwt8J9yjPsGwAAOGcQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTML?
> <http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/>. So you are saying that we
> should author our web pages using Atom documents that include escaped
> HTML fragments? Or are you saying that we should have Atom for news,
> GameSiteML for game sites, KitchenML for sites on cooking, FridgeML
If your primary purpose is to render the data in a web browser and not
much else, use HTML. Otherwise, use XML. It's really simple.