   Re: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace inside HTM

* Joshua Allen wrote:
>> <http://www.w3.org/2000/08/w3c-synd/>. So you are saying that we
>> should author our web pages using Atom documents that include escaped
>> HTML fragments? Or are you saying that we should have Atom for news,
>> GameSiteML for game sites, KitchenML for sites on cooking, FridgeML
>
>If your primary purpose is to render the data in a web browser and not
>much else, use HTML.  Otherwise, use XML.  It's really simple.

Yeah, great, that's the kind of statement that make newbies ask how to
create hyperlinks (or forms, or how to reference images, ...) "in XML"
and then get disappointed by the "we can't tell you" response... The
concept of a language along is not sufficient to communicate, so there
is no point in comparing HTML and XML like you do.