   Re: [xml-dev] What is the rule for parsing XML in a namespace insideHTML

Joshua Allen wrote:
> Enriching with metadata I'll buy.  You can evolve documents to be a bit
> more machine-friendly, but expecting the documents designed for human
> consumption to be equally machine-processable as a purchase order or
> newsfeed is unrealistic.

Somewhat machine-processable is good enough for most of my
tasks. Well, I can dig information out of a tag soup, but
it is definitely a bit easier if I can feed XHTML directly
into an XSL transformation which does the heavy lifting
anyway.

J.Pietschmann