   TriXML 2004 Posters

Greetings,

As you may know, TriXML 2004 is upon us, starting Thursday, July 22 and running through July 24th.  We had allocated a Posters session to allow for a wider community to contribute. At this point, we have had few people express interest, and I'm making a last-call specifically for posters in the case that this is simply an overlooked portion of the conference. (If this is the first you've heard of TriXML 2004, check out the URL at the bottom.)

Here is the salient portion of the conference overview:

We ask that your poster not directly market a product, but instead be demonstrative of some principle, technique, or tool, or present some research into a topic of interest to the XML community. Vendors (or budding entrepreneurs) are welcome to participate in the posters as long as you present some practical or theoretically substantive results. Posters should be made to fit a standard floor-standing easel.

TriXML 2004 is the official conference for Triangle area (North Carolina) XML users. World-class speakers will offer a wide range of information to users of XML and related technologies – from basics to complex technologies to cutting-edge activities – during the Tri-XML Conference in the Research Triangle Park, N.C. on July 22-24.

See <http://trixml.org/conf2004/confschedule.shtml>

- Mitch
(a sponsor and co-conspirator of TriXML 2004)

Mitch Amiano
President
Agile Markup Corporation
(919) 426-9453